NE face-normal route

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 46.35466°N / 13.81801°E
Additional Information Route Type: Mountaineering
Seasons Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
Additional Information Time Required: Most of a day
Additional Information Rock Difficulty: 5.1 (YDS)
Additional Information Difficulty: F
Additional Information Grade: I
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

This is the easiest access to the summit across the path of NE face. In the last times some people have climbed the summit and the cairns and the path are marked, even I saw some people taking the path by mistake in the access to Hribarice from Dolič in a foggy day when the red paint is most difficult to see.

Getting There

See the main page to approach to Koca pri triglavskih jezerih (1.685m) or Trzaska koca na Dolič (2.150m).

Route Description

Sketch of the routeN.E. face.

Path on the screePath to the col
DolicDolič

-From Dolič: in the col of Dolič, very near of Trzaska koca na Dolič (2.150m) we turn to left folowing the signal "7 lakes" bordering the south slopes of Kanjavec. The path descent a little bit before to ascent in direction to the col North of Hribarice. We walk under a nice aiguille at S.E. of Kanjavec that is in our right side to appear in a small repise under our summit. We can see Mišeljski konec in left side (a rocky wall) and the path to right side to Hribarice. The point of access is visible and evident because only exist a posibility to enter to the peak, it's a path on the scree that leave the red paint of Hribarice in right side. We turn to left following the path and we follow the cairns to reach the col between Mišeljska glava and Mišeljski konec. We turn to right (West) ascending among the karstic area to a presummit and finally with use of the hands but without rock-climb we reach the shoulder and the traverse to the big cairn of the summit. The panorama is one of the most attractives of the area. If you want, you can descent a little to reach the presummit west watching the people in the col North of Hribarice speaking with them (it's very funny to see their faces).

-From Seven Lakes across Hribarice: in the descent from col North of Hribarice we must take attention to the origin of the path of NE face.

-From Vodnikov Dom: we leave in the refuge (1.817m) the route to Triglav in right side descending to left side to the great plateau of Velo Polje (1.700m). The signal leave the deviation to Stara Fuzina in left side continuing to West in direction to a valley call Velska Dolina indicating as Geologischer wanderweg reaching the important cross-path of Dolič where we connect with the first option.

Essential Gear

In Spring crampons and ice-axe if the snow cover the peak. It's possible skiing because it's not very steepy.

External Links

Add External Links text here.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.