New pics of the Wildstrubel

New pics of the Wildstrubel

Page Type Page Type: Album

Some pictures...

that I shot of the Wildstrubel when I was in Lenk im Simmental, western Bernese Oberland, Switzerland, in late August 2010. The Wildstrubel is an important mountain in the main chain of the Bernese Alps, on the border between German-speaking canton Berne and French-speaking canton de Valais. Already from the village of Lenk, when the weather is good, one can get stunning views upon the Wildstrubel as well as the Plaine Morte and the Gletscherhorn-Laufbodenhorn-Weisshorn-Rohrbachstein group.

External Links

Add External Links text here.

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-4 of 4
TyeDyeTwins

TyeDyeTwins - Aug 30, 2010 2:13 pm - Voted 10/10

Your albums....

Your albums and pictures just get better and better Eric. Lots of greats in this album. Happy Trails

EricChu

EricChu - Aug 30, 2010 2:42 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Your albums....

Thanks a lot, TyeDyeTwins - I keep learning and gathering more experience as I go. It was last March that I became convinced of the benefits of using a light polarization filter, for instance, even though in hazy weather conditions it doesn't help either. One other thing I've learned is that sometimes one just has to be patient and wait for really entirely clear weather for doing photography. This year, both in Lech and in Lenk, I had the luck of having perfect photo conditions...There's still a lot more images from my two weeks in the Bernese Oberland waiting to be posted, plus another mountain page to be written...I'll be getting at it during the coming days!
Cheers,
Eric

Hostilejim

Hostilejim - Sep 2, 2010 10:28 pm - Voted 10/10

This album shouldn't be buried

This goregeous album should not be buried. There are to many great pictures to be forgotten about.

EricChu

EricChu - Sep 3, 2010 4:48 am - Hasn't voted

Re: This album shouldn't be buried

Thanks a lot for this comment of yours, Jim! I would indeed be rather disappointed if these photos just vanish...in my personal opinion I've got some of the best pictures I've shot so far in here!
Cheers,
Eric

Viewing: 1-4 of 4


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.