Night

Night

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Scenery

Night Shots

Post your favorite night shots here.

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Velebit

Velebit - Feb 16, 2006 4:34 pm - Voted 10/10

Beautiful

Had an idea to make this album today but you did it first! :-) The reason I didn't make it is because I can't see how to attach photos of others, it only allows me to browse through my images?! I can see that here are pics of many authors. Did you add them all (if yes can you please explain how) or they did (doesn't seam likely)?

Chris

Chris - Feb 16, 2006 4:45 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Beautiful

Hi Velebit,

Thanks for the nice comments. You can attach other peoples images. I've found the easiest way is this:
Find the image you want and note the image ID number.
Go to the album and click "Add Image" in the left column. Choose "Attach Existing". This will bring up a new page with some search parameters. Enter the image ID in the "For" search box and make sure "My Submissions Only" is NOT checked. Click "Find Objects" and is should return the image you want. Check "Attach This Image" then click the "Attach Object" button. It should then show up.

PS: You can find the image ID either by mousing over the thumbnail or by clicking the image to bring up the image page and looking in the "Image Data" box on the right side of the page, slightly below the image.

Velebit

Velebit - Feb 16, 2006 5:18 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Beautiful

Thanks very much Chris! All was clear to me except that small window FOR is actually the function I've been looking for and just today suggested in forum to be added to attached! Maybe ID should be there instead of FOR. That FOR is confusing, never thought it is for that and didn't want to play with something I wasn't sure what it's for :-)

Romuald Kosina

Romuald Kosina - Feb 16, 2006 5:41 pm - Voted 10/10

Like...

Chris, your page is like fable!!! Very picturesque!!!!!!

JasonH

JasonH - Apr 18, 2006 5:39 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great Idea for an album. These are all awesome pictures.

Corax

Corax - Apr 19, 2006 7:57 pm - Voted 10/10

Night

Hi Chris!

Great album.
I don't know if you have seen Marco's great night shot of Gasherbrum IV?
Check out photo # 128059 on this page.

Chris

Chris - Apr 20, 2006 5:28 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Night

Wow, that's an awesome shot, thanks for the head's up! I attached it to the album. Have a great day!

killar

killar - Aug 16, 2006 6:28 pm - Hasn't voted

great!!!

i wouldn't waste this album with my photos! this is art!

Viewing: 1-8 of 8