Normal route from Forca Resuni

Normal route from Forca Resuni

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 41.73000°N / 13.94970°E
Additional Information Route Type: Hiking
Additional Information Time Required: Most of a day
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk-up
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach

Passo Cavuto
From Civitella Alfedena take the alley where the departure of the path is pointed out (near to a cafe in top to a slope it is turned to dx and after a little while to sx), the path climbs steep and stony for the first line (it also crosses a road asphalted of recent construction) then it is forwarded for turning in the wood behind town. You reach, later around a hour, an amphitheater dominated by the Boccanera Mountain, still alternating for a little treats of wood and ample spaces. In this zone they are frequent and numerous the chamoises. You begin to climb on the left slope, for steep tornantis that shortly time (30 minutes) they bring us on the Passo Cavuto.
.
.

After a brief panoramic and photographic standstill it is continued on the path that goes down of about thirty meters for coasts of rubble and rich of flowers (spring-summer) and it immediately goes up again up to come on the crest that goes down from the M.Capraro. From that point the Rif. of Forca Resuni can be seen (open and lived by the Rangers in summer) that we will reach in about ten minutes. Attention not to continue on the Petroso Mountain because it is entered the Protected Zone.



Route Description

Rifugio di Forca Resuni
.

Essential Gear

A rope with Ice axe and crampons can be useful in winter


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.