Normal route from Zasavska koca (hut)

Normal route from Zasavska koca (hut)

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 46.40000°N / 13.78000°E
Additional Information Route Type: Scramble and easy climbing
Additional Information Time Required: Less than two hours
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk-up
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


The starting point is Zasavska koca na Prehodavcih (hut), which is approachable from many sides. The easiest and normal approach goes from Zadnjica valley over the Cez dol pass over the nice marked route.

For the more information check the page of Julian Alps or of Triglav group.

Route Description




From the hut you follow the marked route, which cross the north face of Kanjavec and then comes on Dolic pass. You walk in the NE direction and soon you come below the SW slopes of Vrsac where you scramble on its summit over the easiest passages.

You descend by the same route.

Essential Gear


Good hiking shoes.

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.

Additions and CorrectionsPost an Addition or Correction

Viewing: 1-1 of 1
Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Nov 9, 2004 6:04 pm - Hasn't voted

Route Comment

I think each route description should give also time, needed to do the tour. OK, this one is simple, I think it's some 30 minutes, but still.

Viewing: 1-1 of 1
Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

VrsacRoutes