On the Steinberg, in summer : supreme ...

On the Steinberg, in summer : supreme ...

WOW ! Magnificient, extraordinary ! That's only, what I can say here ... We are situated here, on the summital platform of the Steinberg, by Obersteinbach in the Northern Vosges (Germany isn't very far from us ! ). This summital structure presents the main fact, to hide a very rich and savage flora (vegetation). The site is perfectly preserved, it's due to the fact that the Steinberg is almost unknown and unfrequented ! A great rock ! We were here, on the Steinberg, in summer 2007 : the weather was perfect (the sun was shining very high in the sky ! ), but the temperature was too hot, too warm (with 36°C ! ). For taking a sun-bath, was this situation exceptionnal : if you were coming here, for taking a sun-bath, you wouldn't beeing disturbed by other persons ! You were here, lost in the middle of nowhere, with a magical wildlife scenery ... With contemplating a marvellous panoramic horizon ! This has any price today : our nature is in big danger, so we have absolutely to do something, for protecting and valorising her !
Kikee
on Feb 21, 2008 11:47 am
Image Type(s): Wildlife
Image ID: 382534

Comments

No comments posted yet.