The green ocean as seen from the top of the Koetzfels !

The green ocean as seen from the top of the Koetzfels !

YO ! Is this panorama so exciting to see and to photography ... This is the summital panorama, that you can discover, from the top of the Koetzfels (a part of the Steinbacher Wintersberg mountain). Located in the south-west of Obersteinbach (Steinbach valley), the Koetzfels is a very isolated and savage climbing tower, which is unfortunately, not equiped for practicing the sport of climbing (or bouldering). It does actually, not long time ago, that you can scramble to the summit of this tower, with an unwaited and welcome wood ladder ! This one has been put here, by a local forestian guard, who loves to much this site : isn't this excellent, or why ? The idea is perfect, fantastic ! We can only applause this men, for having like a so action in his head ! The panorama that we have from thereover, is showing us, too much and a lot of curiosities ; examples : Lindenberg, Fischerberg, Lutzelhardt, Hundskopf, Grand Wintersberg, Garnfirst, Falkenberg, Rothenberg, Ranschberg, Geierstein, Goetzenbrück and the hertzian communications tower, Pirmasens and the eolians of Vinningen, the Proach Palatinate and too much and much more still !!!
Kikee
on Feb 14, 2008 4:11 pm
Image Type(s): Panorama
Image ID: 380873

Comments

No comments posted yet.