Viewing: 21-33 of 33 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Excellent page Dean! This looks like a wonderful place! Very nice job and keep up the good work!

-Britt
Posted Oct 25, 2004 10:37 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks Britt for your nice comments and vote. I always appreciate your kindness.
Posted Nov 15, 2004 9:32 pm

Joseph BulloughUntitled Comment

Joseph Bullough

Great job as usual Dean!

Have a great one......
Posted Oct 26, 2004 10:11 am

DeanUntitled Comment

Merry Christmas Joseph. I was reviewing my page and found that i hadn't thanked you for your nice comments and vote. Let me also wish you a Happy New Year.
Posted Dec 25, 2004 10:55 am

Don NelsenUntitled Comment

Don Nelsen

Thanks for another great page and a good read.

Don
Posted Nov 12, 2004 11:52 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks Don, I appreciate your comments and the vote. It looks like you guys had a great time thursday night. Do I detect some interest in county highpointing? I will attest to the fact that it is great fun. Bob Bolton is a great influence in this arena.
Posted Nov 13, 2004 12:41 pm

Don NelsenUntitled Comment

Don Nelsen

Hi Dean,

It was great to meet other sp'ers and share stories-lots of fun! I hope we can get a group together again this winter with you there too.

High-pointing does sound like fun but with my nearly 60 hour work week and horrible erratic schedule it will have to wait for quieter times. (not to mention my neglected girlfriend!)

Best regards,

Don

Posted Nov 13, 2004 5:33 pm

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

MXMAS & HNY to you too!

Today: Quiemuth Peak (Thurston Cohp), Stahl Mountain, & Ladd Mountain. Saw your business card in Quiemuth register. Tried to take a photo of it but I think It'll come out blurred (too dark in that dank, cramped dungeon of a summit).

No snow atop Quiemuth or 3,716-ft Stahl (SE of Quiemuth) but about 5 inches on ground for 3,920+ ft Ladd which is just south of Stahl. Interesting. Probably due to a snowshower hitting Ladd only. A logging road comes to within 100 yards of Ladd's summit. Nice views to Rainier area. Stahl used to have a lookout at the top. An old abandoned trail that once went over Ladd and Stahl goes to Stahl's summit, now merely a semi-open flat area but with two odd conglomerate rock exposures.
Posted Dec 26, 2004 10:20 pm

Johan HeersinkUntitled Comment

Johan Heersink

Another excellent page!
Posted Jan 5, 2005 3:46 am

CornvallisUntitled Comment

Cornvallis

I really like this one, looks like nice country. I've wanted to check out this wilderness area for a while.
Posted Mar 17, 2005 11:42 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Let me know when you ever intend to visit this one, I'd be happy to go with you since it is a neat little hike. You can also pick up several other county highpoints in this area on a nice weekend.

Benton, Franklin, Walla Walla, Columbia, Garfield, Adams, Whitman, Asotin. Walla Walla has to be stealthed and Adams is a matter of timing since it is a farmer's field. Exciting stuff.

: )
Posted Mar 18, 2005 12:03 am

mountain medicUntitled Comment

mountain medic

You're welcome!!
Posted Sep 25, 2005 2:48 pm

calebEOCFive bucks now required

calebEOC

Seems like they are flip-flopping? The parking lot is now posted as pay to park.
Posted Sep 27, 2009 10:16 pm