Nike ACG Mens Air Teewinot II Approach Shoe. Nike's highly breathable and lightweight trail shoe is ideal for running, hiking, scrambling, bouldering and more. Unlike other Nike designs that feature a toggle lace adjustment above the heel, the Air Teewinot II keeps the toggle up front above the tongue, making it easier to visually monitor your custom fitting progress on the trail or at the trailhead. An encapsulated Air-Sole unit in the Phylon midsole helps cushion the back of your foot on long hard descents. Sticky rubber Vibram® optimizes grip and minimizes slip on smooth igneous faces and other unyielding places.
- Lightweight, breathable textile and suede leather upper
- A separate forefoot lace adjustability zone offers custom adjustments.
- Full-length Phylon midsole with an encapsulated heel Air-Sole unit
- An internal shank creates torsional rigidity for added stability.
- Multi-directional Vibram sticky rubber lug outsole
No reviews written yet.