Ice climbers and alpinists know the pitfalls of sweaty leads and cold belays. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool to cold conditions - and keep you dry and warm beneath layers - our most versatile and fastest-wicking performance base-layer features a dense interior honeycomb construction that's brushed for next-to-skin softness, warmth and compressibility. With a smooth jersey exterior that glides readily beneath layers, a flat-seam construction that eliminates chafe, a brushed-elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch with a functional fly. Made from 4.8-oz 100% polyester (64% recycled) with Gladiodor® natural odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
Features * The fastest-wicking of our base-layer fabrics, Capilene 3 features a dense interior honeycomb construction
* Fabric next to skin is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility, while providing excellent insulation and breathability
* Smooth jersey exterior glides easily under layers
* Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
* Functional fly
* Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
* 4.8-oz 100% polyester (64% recycled) with Gladiodor® natural odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
* 198 g (7 oz)
* Made in USA.
Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor® natural odor control.
Gladiodor natural odor control is a safe, durable, nonpolluting and effective alternative to heavy metal ions. It comprises naturally derived amino acid chains that kill odor-causing bacteria on the product. Say good-bye to the funk factor!