You could scale the wall of a fort with ease and in style with the urban-inspired Rampart Pant from ARCTERYX. Move and stretch your legs with the articulated knees and seat while keeping cool and dry with lightweight, breathable TerraTex fabric; as a plus, stow any extra small essentials in your choice of utility pockets.
* Hot weather and humidity won't get to you with summer weight TerraTex fabric - breathable, light, and quick drying
* Climb or hike at ease with a technical design featuring articulated knees, seat, and a gusseted crotch
* Built for the female form, this pant will fit well with a close, athletic fit
* Stow your pocket knife or keys in the two pleated cargo pockets with fixed flaps, two front patch pockets, or in the two rear patch pockets
* Stay comfortable around the waistline with a low-risem, wider waistband sporting a front fly with two snaps and belt loops
* Set the bar for stylish adventuring with the longer cuffs and contrast stitching
* Show off your inner trend setter with the embroidered bird logo
* Fabric: 94% nylon / 6% Lycra
* Inseam: 31 inches
My OpinonThese pants are great! Feel extremely comfortable, (comparable to the Palisade Pant) but are a little more heavy duty. Look great and perform well, I have no issues getting a full range of motion while climbing in these and imagine they would work great for hiking as well. Simply, elegant, and comfortable. I hope that they are as durable as they are advertised to be!
No reviews written yet.