Therm-a-Rest Expedition

 

Page Type Gear Review
Object Title Therm-a-Rest Expedition
Manufacturer Cascade Designs
Page By WildMan21
Page Type Jan 3, 2005 / Jan 3, 2005
Object ID 1214
Hits 10564
Vote
The Cascade Designs Expedition sleeping pad was the winner of the Backpacker Magazine 2003 Editior's Choice Awards, and "it employs the best combination of comfort, warmth, and weight." Made with 1.75 inch open-cell foam, the Expedition comes in three sizes that fit various body types and sizes. New die-cut foam reduces volume and weight, making mattress even more packable than the original Therm-a-Rest Standard, and the non-slip bottom keeps pad from sliding around, for all-night comfort. Chair kit (sold separately) adds comfort around the camp. This is the best all-around, self-inflating mattress: it's light enough for backpacking yet comfortable for car camping. (Information taken from www.rei.com).

Reviews


Viewing: 1-1 of 1

WildMan21 - Jan 3, 2005 4:43 pm - Voted 5/5

Untitled Review
I have used this sleeping pad extensively on more trtips than I can count, and it has perfomed incredibly for me. It dries quickly, packs well, and provides warm, comfortable sleep in the wilderness. I have been quite pleased with this product and would higly recommend it to anyone looking for a great sleeping pad.

Viewing: 1-1 of 1