A sturdy, supportive suspension system with extra-thick padding on an otherwise extremely lightweight rucksack. Winner of Backpacker Magazine's Editor's Choice Award.
• Designed for loads up to 30 pounds; ideal for light backpacking and adventure racing
• High-density polyethylene frame helps distribute the load evenly over your back and onto your hips
• Thickly padded hip belt, shoulder straps, back panel; suspension also includes sternum strap and load lifter straps
• Ripstop nylon pack fabric cuts down on weight without sacrificing durability
• Expandable top sleeve; axe loops; compression straps on side and front