Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Bruno

Bruno - Oct 8, 2008 4:07 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Very wide page

Lolly, which picture do you think is causing the problem in your computer? I have a normal laptop with standard screen, and cannot find the problem.

Corax

Corax - Oct 12, 2008 6:48 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Very wide page

I think it's a matter of the set resolution of your computer. Probably 1024x768. I have the same and the page is also too wide for me. I guess I have to change that setting one day as more and more pages on the www are built in higher resolutions.

Edit: 1280x1024 did the trick. I guess that's what Bruno is using.

Bruno

Bruno - Oct 17, 2008 4:53 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Very wide page - hope it's better now

I reduced the size of the two summit picture. Is it better now? If not, I'll have to change the tables and not put more than three small pictures in the same row.

Thanks for telling me.

Corax

Corax - Oct 12, 2008 6:55 am - Voted 10/10

As usual

As usual - excellent page!
Fantastic shot of the Blue Sheep. I have never gotten that close to them.
Eran just sent me a mail. He has been climbing a bit everywhere since he left. Alaska and Ladakh.
The Noijin Kangsang area is so beautiful!

Bruno

Bruno - Oct 17, 2008 5:06 am - Hasn't voted

Re: As usual

Thanks Corax.
Oops, I am just returning from a few days out, and noticed that I forgot to insert the last three chapters (Panorama during the climb, other climbs in the area, map). Check the map, it is the English version of the one you had in Chinese. I'll post the full map together with the East Lhagoi Kangri range later on.

Bruno

Bruno - Oct 17, 2008 6:26 am - Hasn't voted

About the blue sheep

Hi Corax,
The blue sheep posted above was also my closest one until yesterday, when I got charged (!!!) by two crazy young males in heat. I had to drop the camera and take them by the horns to calm them...

See some pictures here (1, 2, 3, 4) when they returned to better dispositions.

PS. The explanation for this strange behaviour lies in the fact that these two blue sheeps were probably semi-domesticated and living in the surrounding of Samding monastery near Nagartse.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Naji Kangsha 6106m' main page