Viewing: 1-6 of 6

ojo - Oct 29, 2010 3:55 am - Voted 10/10

After looking at this great page...

.. Hi Eric. I wonder, if you have a moment, could you tell me how you've added four photos in a row (the photos of, I think, The Valley of Gistain - half way down your page)? Do you use "no format"? When I try, putting "small" and "left" they come out one under the other. Any other way also comes out all wrong. Thanks, but only if you have time. I'm off to the UK shortly so won't hav time to do anything for a week.

visentin

visentin - Oct 29, 2010 4:15 am - Hasn't voted

Re: After looking at this great page...

That's a good question, and this trick is explained nowhere, this is Vid Pogachnick who told me. I added you in the editors of this page, so you can have a look how it is made, I think that's the easiest way instead of a long explanation. Look at the "noformat" tags.

ojo - Oct 29, 2010 4:17 am - Voted 10/10

Re: After looking at this great page...

Thanks. That's brilliant! I'll study it while I'm away - my Dad likes these kinds of techincal things so he can help. have a nice weekend.

visentin

visentin - Oct 29, 2010 4:38 am - Hasn't voted

Re: After looking at this great page...

A dad better in understanding computers ! Wow, that's not common :)

ojo - Oct 29, 2010 5:49 am - Voted 10/10

Re: After looking at this great page...

He hasn't got a clue actually, but I let him think that he knows more than me. The last time I was there, he couldn't opperate the new DVD player on the TV! (But he's the true photographer in my family).

ojo - Apr 5, 2011 9:49 am - Voted 10/10

And the time is ...

... well, I still don't know for sure! I'll study the page and see if I can identify that one. Just remembered I did some panoramas from Artiés (with my new camera that does panoramas for me...) which may help to identify the peaks I posted to Once. (Artiés was a nice little excursion on a day when we "over slept" so we changed route plans at the last minute).

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Peña de las Once' main page