Coming to Colorado... Looking for partners

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the U.S. Rocky Mountains. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Colorado Climbing Partners section.
no avatar
huwj

Coming to Colorado... Looking for partners

by huwj » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:55 am

Hey guys

I'm on a big (solo) road trip in the US and will be coming to Colorado (from Utah) in the next week or so. I'll be around Colorado for a couple of weeks then heading up to Wyoming.

Super keen to do some climbing and have some adventures in the mountains while I'm here. Will be available anywhere, anytime :) I've got a van, experience, a sense of humour and all the gear you can possibly imagine.

Would love to tick a couple of the 14ers... if any locals want to show an 'out-of-towner' some classic Colorado routes then get in touch.

Or if you can't come out and climb then at least give me some recommendations for classic easy/moderate routes in the mountains that I can go solo.

I'm a Brit who's taken some time out of work to travel around the States, clock up some milage in the mountains, meet some interesting people and have some adventures along the way. I've got plenty of experience in the mountains – let me know if I should post up here or PM me and I'll let you know what I've been up to recently.

Thanks people!

Scott
Forum Moderator

Re: Coming to Colorado... Looking for partners

by Scott » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:56 am

Maybe, but I'm confined to weekends only. I don't have plans this weekend; but the weekend after I'm probably headed to Utah.

Alex Wood

Re: Coming to Colorado... Looking for partners

by Alex Wood » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:25 am

PM SENT

Return to Colorado