It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 pm

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

Arcteryx Men's XL Alpha SL Hybrid Jacket *New With Tags*

Hey there. I got this sweet jacket and it was a little too big for my pops. I didn't buy it from somewhere with a sympathetic return policy and no longer have use for it, as I have bought a smaller version my old man and he absolutely loves it.

It can be yours for $299. Pretty great deal considering it retails at $339.

We could meet up if you live in Minnesota, Montana, North ...
Read more : Arcteryx Men's XL Alpha SL Hybrid Jacket *New With Tags* | Views : 1485 | Replies : 0

Arcteryx Men's Large Beta SL Hybrid Jacket *New With Tags*

Hey there. I got this sweet jacket and it was a little too big for me. I didn't buy it from somewhere with a sympathetic return policy and no longer have use for it, as I have bought a Medium and absolutely love it.

It can be yours for $199. Pretty great deal considering it retails at $279.

We could meet up if you live in Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, or Washington, as I frequent ...
Read more : Arcteryx Men's Large Beta SL Hybrid Jacket *New With Tags* | Views : 1902 | Replies : 0

[WTB] Crampons

Greetings. I am looking for a pair of 10-12 point crampons to use for mountain rescue and winter wilderness SAR in the mountain foothills of the area that I am called out to the most. My previous pair of crampons got stolen and am trying to replace them ASAP so that I am able to respond to calls this winter. Any discount or donation made for this will go to a great cause. To prove ...
Read more : [WTB] Crampons | Views : 1676 | Replies : 4

Women‘s Shawty Pants A27F Size: Medium/Short $80

Brand New with tags. Purchased online and were the wrong size.
PREMIERE PURPLE
Medium/Short

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc- ... rom=subCat

Send an e-mail. I live in Thornton and work in Boulder. Will meet up or mail them to you. I can send you pics if you want. Or I can mail them to you and charge only actual shipping costs.

b.clatt5280tgi@yahoo.com
Read more : Women‘s Shawty Pants A27F Size: Medium/Short $80 | Views : 1082 | Replies : 0

La Sportiva Trango S Evo GTX sz 46

Selling my La Sportiva Trango in size 46 , only worn twice. Great boot, but I just bought another pair and don't want these fine boots to just sit in my closet. Can provide pics if you want, asking $200 shipped.
Read more : La Sportiva Trango S Evo GTX sz 46 | Views : 1311 | Replies : 1

Mtn Hardwear Typhoon GTX packlite $100 used once

Great jacket, always dry and breathable. Large pit zips, very light weight.

Gore-tex Packlite

I have worn it once in the wilderness when brand new so I took extra care of it during first wear.
Paid $200 in 2011

SIZE MEDIUM, I am 5'9 and thin, it fits good, on the larger side still.

Asking $100. I will pay economy shipping or you can cover extra shipping.

can provide close, detailed shots upon request.
Read more : Mtn Hardwear Typhoon GTX packlite $100 used once | Views : 640 | Replies : 0

ALL MUST GO - Mountaineering gear CHEAP

Perfect Starter pack, or having a crack at Everest. The items below were purchased with the view of climbing Everest, however this did not eventuate.

BRAND NEW - Petz Climbing Helmet

BRAND NEW Millet Everest Alpine Boots (only worn in the lounge room) Size UK 11.5 US 12.5 Eur 46 2/3

MSR XGK EX Stoves x 2 includes: 2 x MSR Fuel Bottles (975ml) 3 x MSR Fuel pumps (1 as a spare), windscreens, ...
Read more : ALL MUST GO - Mountaineering gear CHEAP | Views : 2634 | Replies : 0

FS: Arc'teryx Arrakis 50L Backpack

I have for sale a brand new - never used - Arc'teryx Arrakis 50 L do EVERYTHING pack. This pack is totally water tight and could be used for about any extreme activity you could throw at it.

-Ski mountaineering
-Backpacking, winter backpacking, rainy backpacking
-Canyoneering
-Crag bag
-Alpine climbing

Great design with a kangaroo front pocket and expandable roll top lid. Rotating hip belt is beyond comfortable as well. Shoulder straps have the ability ...
Read more : FS: Arc'teryx Arrakis 50L Backpack | Views : 2861 | Replies : 1

Patagonia Quilt Again men's wool blend jacket. SOLD

SOLD

Grey/dark grey pinstripe. men's large. not a super tech jacket but great for hanging out. more of a zip up sweater. recycled wool blend with retro styling and retro Patagonia logo. cool jacket, i should have purchased the medium and i'd wear it more. not heavily used, have worn it a handful of times.

retailed for $130. selling for $70.

will ship insured for $10 to cont. 48

brandon - intothewild02 AT yahoo DOT ...
Read more : Patagonia Quilt Again men's wool blend jacket. SOLD | Views : 1670 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557946 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136405