Welcome to SP!  -
Areas & RangesMountains & RocksRoutesImagesArticlesTrip ReportsGearOtherPeoplePlans & PartnersWhat's NewForum

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:46 am

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Forum - new "thanks" feature

How long before folk are writing to the Elves complaining that they haven't received thanks for a forum post? :wink:
Read more : Forum - new "thanks" feature | Views : 1035 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Site Feedback

Profile pick on the forum

Where do we want to place our profile info?
Read more : Profile pick on the forum | Views : 603 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Feedback

New style for the SP-forum

Please add your vote ...

Can an elve make this a sticky?

Thanks!

All other styles can be found here:
http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/3.0/index.php

Will edit post to add your option!
Read more : New style for the SP-forum | Views : 1025 | Replies : 16 | Forum : Site Feedback

PHPBB3 style feedback

Looking forward to new capabilities, currently getting used to the new layout.

Somehow the thread titles seem harder to scan - different font? Too strongly-drawn dividing lines between rows? Is the author's name bigger or in a different position now?

The scrolling-newsprint animated icons in the left column are *very* distracting. For those who share my tastes and are impatient, here's how to block all animated gifs in Firefox:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_:_Tip ... ...
Read more : PHPBB3 style feedback | Views : 707 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Site Feedback

Thank you button on the forum

I really like that feature, makes people give better replies on the forum
Now I think we need a "can I slap you in the face" button as well!
Read more : Thank you button on the forum | Views : 427 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Feedback

New forum - problems

Let's keep this topic clean of bullshit and comments on certain posts ...

- PM-function ain't working, new messages are displayed but not posted in PM database of the SP-system
Read more : New forum - problems | Views : 1147 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Site Feedback

Some examples of what is wrong with the current SP model

Sorry for the new topic, but the "SP is doomed" has reached the point where it's unreadable and where people aren't paying much attention anymore.

Here are two examples of the problems I have with the SP mountain pages:

Annapurna: This is a major peak, it had a lot of importance in the development of high altitude mountaineering, has significant routes, etc. Yet the first person to create the page was a hiker, and so ...
Read more : Some examples of what is wrong with the current SP model | Views : 957 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Site Feedback

has anyone taken a look at the General Forum?

WTF!!! Looks like SP really is doomed...
Read more : has anyone taken a look at the General Forum? | Views : 461 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

First Mountain Page / Lack of Coast Mountains Info?

Unfortunately I acted like a newbie and posted a mountain page much too early and thus was made public for a few weeks with barely any information in it.
Well I finally got around to putting all the finishing touches on it and, considering this is my first mountain page, I would love to get some feedback as to how it can be improved!

http://www.summitpost.org/view_object.p ... _id=655974

On a ...
Read more : First Mountain Page / Lack of Coast Mountains Info? | Views : 421 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Page Help

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 527517 • Total topics 32158 • Total members 105134

© 2006-2013 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.