It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:52 am

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

problems with posting

Great site, but why can't I post a question; I always get error (except if I write only one word. Maybe because I copied the text from somewhere?)

General Error

Could not insert new word matches

DEBUG MODE

INSERT INTO phpbb_search_wordmatch (post_id, word_id, title_match) SELECT 746225, word_id, 0 FROM phpbb_search_wordlist WHERE word_text IN
Line : 251
File : functions_search.php
Read more : problems with posting | Views : 2787 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

Questionable New Member

Fatterthenafrica - joined today but already has power of 1 with no votes? Guess I'm a bit bothered by the picture and the words........
Read more : Questionable New Member | Views : 72742 | Replies : 114 | Forum : Bad Submissions

janebe1

Spammed via PM
http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=63809

Hello
my name is jane, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i
will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my
email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here
is my email address (janefugar4reallove2@yahoo.co.uk)i believe we can move
from here!I am ...
Read more : janebe1 | Views : 8420 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Bad Submissions

A Summitpost milestone approaches

Summitpost now has "9990 Mountains & Rocks." Should cross into 5-figure territory in the next 2 or 3 days ... whose will be the ten thousandth?
Read more : A Summitpost milestone approaches | Views : 4471 | Replies : 18 | Forum : Site Feedback

Search???

I search with the search engine on the right on top of the page for mountains in Korea. I get two hits on mountains and one trip report. The trip report is about Bukhansan. Bukhansan was not found by the search engine. I click on the link under geography and I find Soraksan. Soraksan was not found when I search with the search engine. Only Maisan and Jirisan was found. Maybe there are more Korean ...
Read more : Search??? | Views : 2195 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

rss feed

Hello,
are you planning to make some rss feeds for new articles and (best) pictures? (For example feed of the picture of the day/week/..) I am too lazy to go to SP regullary, but I allready read many blogs in my google reader, so it would be nice to sometimes find some new pircture or article there, that would remind me "hey there's this site with plenty of climbers, great articles and nice pictures, go ...
Read more : rss feed | Views : 612 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Feedback

Why does the "parent" of a page not show up someti

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug? I listed the Alpine Lakes Wilderness as a parent to many of my Mountains and Rocks. But in some cases, when I view my list of Mountains and Rocks, the parent doesn't show up next to some mountains (like most recently, West Granite Mountain), while in other cases, it does. Yet when I bring up the West Granite Mountain page, it shows it to be ...
Read more : Why does the "parent" of a page not show up someti | Views : 2250 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Site Feedback

Feature: Route wishlist?

I don't really know a good catchy name for this suggestion.

I think it would be cool if people could mark either routes, or objects (peaks, etc) as something they "want to do". The idea behind this is partner finding.

Obviously, many popular mountains/routes/etc may be old news for seasoned SPers. Partner calls, or forum posts for the nose, petit grepon, whitney, rainer, etc, would be tiresome for them. But obviously there are many budding ...
Read more : Feature: Route wishlist? | Views : 1063 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Feedback

Recent Forum Posts

What about having “Recent Forum Posts” on the front page linking to the last post instead of the first?
Read more : Recent Forum Posts | Views : 1879 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Site Feedback

April 16th Photo of the Day

The photo of the Half Dome is in my sample pictures on my HP computer that runs Windows Vista.
How odd? :shock:
Read more : April 16th Photo of the Day | Views : 11305 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Bad Submissions

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557946 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136400