It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:42 am

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Auto play video pop up ads

I've noticed auto play video pop up ads on the site lately. I must say these really grate my nerves. Are these going to become the norm? Hate to say it, but it's already becoming a deterrent to using the site. :evil:
Read more : Auto play video pop up ads | Views : 6549 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Site Feedback

Rude welcome

Hi,

After seeing that there were plenty of helpful and knowledgeable people on this forum, I registered to post a question about a trip I'm planning to Mexico. I should mention that I've been on numerous forums like this over the years and have moderated a couple myself.

After registration, which took a day due to the requirement for moderator approval, I tried to post my question. It took another half a day for the ...
Read more : Rude welcome | Views : 3498 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Site Feedback

Disappearing Summit Log entries

What's up?

Brian Jenkins was complaining about this and now I have discovered that a number of my entries and Moni's entries are gone.
Read more : Disappearing Summit Log entries | Views : 2938 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Feedback

where to upload GPX tracks on SP?

Hello summitpost friends,

Is there a place on this big website to upload GPX tracks?
Having a track file for most of not all of the routes here would be incredibly helpful for anyone who wants to try that route.

I have hundreds of tracks that I would be glad to upload and share.

If there is a place on Summit post to upload it tracks and I haven't found it yet, can you please ...
Read more : where to upload GPX tracks on SP? | Views : 2873 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

Santiago Peak (Orange County) and Stonewall Peak (San Diego

Both peaks up for adoption. I live in Bishop now so not well connected to current information and conditions.
Read more : Santiago Peak (Orange County) and Stonewall Peak (San Diego | Views : 3782 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Page Adoption Forum

Request: Adding a page in the "External Links"-Section

Dear Admins,

I hope this is the right place to ask. Some weeks ago I climbed the Iztaccihuatl in Mexico. Awesome place!
The entry on summitpost reeeeaaally helped me planing this trip...

After that, I created a little trip report in my private blog with lots of images.
Is it possible to link this entry in the "external links" section of the Iztaccihuatl page? I think it could be interesting for some people.

A little ...
Read more : Request: Adding a page in the "External Links"-Section | Views : 3982 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

Photo's in Forum reply

What is the easiest way to insert a photo from my image gallery into a Forum reply?
Read more : Photo's in Forum reply | Views : 5713 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Page Help

Oceania not Oceana

I noticed that Oceana is one of the continent choices when making a new page. I think Oceania is meant. Oceana is a non-profit organization.
Read more : Oceania not Oceana | Views : 3657 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557981 • Total topics 55840 • Total members 136489