Porcupine Mountain Info Needed

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the great state of Utah, from the alpine peaks to the desert slots. Please post partners requests and trip plans here or in the Utah Climbing Partners section.
no avatar
Kelli

Porcupine Mountain Info Needed

by Kelli » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:00 pm

My husband and I are working on the 100 Most Prominent Peaks in Utah. I'm having a hard time finding any information on #98 (Porcupine Mountain, Summit County) on this website or any other. I find some information on a different Porcupine Mountain peak... but I was wondering if anyone knows of any more info or can lead me in the right direction.

Scott
Forum Moderator

Re: Porcupine Mountain Info Needed

by Scott » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:44 pm

I don't have any info on that peak, but if you do climb it, feel free to post a mountain page on this site. That way anyone looking for info on the mountain will get it from your page.

no avatar
Kelli

by Kelli » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:51 pm

Will do, if we don't get more information on it. We'll try to tackle it in the next month anyway. I'll update any info I can after!

Castlereagh

by Castlereagh » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:17 pm

Kelli wrote:Will do, if we don't get more information on it. We'll try to tackle it in the next month anyway. I'll update any info I can after!

Did Porcupine in November of 2013. We did see a no trespassing sign, but it was targeted only towards hunters, which makes sense because I guess the property is State Wildlife Mgmt. Here's a picture of the sign:

The following user would like to thank Castlereagh for this post
Kelli, Scott

Return to Utah