Gibraltar rock in Europe

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Europe. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Europe Climbing Partners section.
TENTSURFER

Gibraltar rock in Europe

by TENTSURFER » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:13 am

Greetings guys,

Have anybody climbed on Gibraltar rock. I am looking for any info over the last weak and nothing come up apart from some sporadic bits. So, if anybody knows and have been doing any type of climbing(DWS, boulder, single or multi-pitch) around, i will be very grateful if you share.

Yesterday, i walk hole day around the rock, looking different small formation and i actually found some place where there are old prusiks and slings in the cracks for protection. But i think it is the end of the hatching period for the gulls and they did not like me being there at all... :).

Thanks!
Sasho

Nanuls

Re: Gibraltar rock in Europe

by Nanuls » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:39 am

TENTSURFER wrote:Greetings guys,

Have anybody climbed on Gibraltar rock. I am looking for any info over the last weak and nothing come up apart from some sporadic bits. So, if anybody knows and have been doing any type of climbing(DWS, boulder, single or multi-pitch) around, i will be very grateful if you share.

Yesterday, i walk hole day around the rock, looking different small formation and i actually found some place where there are old prusiks and slings in the cracks for protection. But i think it is the end of the hatching period for the gulls and they did not like me being there at all... :).

Thanks!
Sasho

Try these guys:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gibraltar ... 001?v=wall

Return to Europe