Welcome to SP!  -
Areas & RangesMountains & RocksRoutesImagesArticlesTrip ReportsGearOtherPeoplePlans & PartnersWhat's NewForum

Report Bugs Here

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.

Re: Report Bugs Here

Postby mrchad9 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Montana Matt wrote:
mrchad9 wrote:Matt-

A member found a small bug... it seems that there is no delete option for page owners to delete the additions and corrections that appear on the main page above the images section. The owners can still delete them by clicking on the link to access them on the separate page, however. But some folks will likely not be aware of that. Just need to add the delete option for the page owners when viewing the comments on the main page. Have to use a regular member account to test it.

Can you contact the member who reported it and see if it is fixed now. I think it should be, but I don't want to have to find a regular member account to test with.

I tested it. Fixed!
mrchad9

Postby mrchad9 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:46 pm

The Mount Shasta page has four vertical medium sized images on it. But two show up as being 500 pixels wide (the old size) and two as being 500 tall (the smaller new size).

Why different?
mrchad9

Postby Scott » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:47 pm

No owner and no page history:

http://www.summitpost.org/east-ridge/158754

I'm guessing that it was a previously deleted page, but has someone reappeared? Might be a bug in the system that is causing deleted pages to come back?

PS, there is already a newer page for the same route, which is why I'm guessing that the above was previously deleted.
Scott

Postby Norman » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Just now have been able to get signed in again. This happened about 3 weeks ago too. I use bing explorer... I think. Chrome has installed on my computer somehow. When go to summitpost from my "favorites" in Bing or is it internet explorer... I get my ugly profile facepage, but not a sign in page. Today I just tried the other...like I said I think it is Chrome and went to summitpost then sign in button and here I am. this is good, but I don't really know what I am doing or why things have changed for me. Any help appreciated.
Norman
Norman

PreviousNext

Return to Site Feedback