FS: Moutnain Hardwear Drifter 2 Tent and TNF VE25

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
no avatar
ragazzo

FS: Moutnain Hardwear Drifter 2 Tent and TNF VE25

by ragazzo » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:45 pm

Hello everyone,

I have too many shelters so I'm looking to offload a couple of that I've only used a few times.

MH TENT SOLD

I'm selling a Mountain Hardwear Drifter 2 Tent. It has been used less than 5 times and never out in the rain. It's listed as a two person tent, but I've found that fitting two can be pretty tight unless you don't mind getting up close and personal with your tentmate. MH has its minimum trail weight listed at 4lbs 12oz. I paid close to $200 for it and am looking to let it go for $140 plus shipping. I'm located in Central NJ and am open to exchanging in person if you're from the area and interested. Also, I've been using two separate REI stuff sacks with it (one for tent and one for fly) and have the original stuff sack in storage at my parent's place. If you'd like the original stuff sack that's not a problem, but I wouldn't be able to ship it out until early next week then. I also want to add that I don't have the footprint for this tent. I've always used a Polycryo groundsheet from Gossamer Gear. I think I have a brand new Polycryo groundsheet that I'll include with the tent. Also including stakes.

Sorry for the poor pictures. It was about to rain so I put it up quickly to take some photos and only connected the fly to one side so I could take it down quickly before the rain came. If anyone would like more photos or photos of a specific part of it let me know and I'll set it up this weekend and take some more.

I'm also selling a North Face VE 25 tent. This tent is also being stored at my parent's place so I don't have pictures of it at the moment. If you're interested please let me know and I'll take some photos of it and we can discuss the price. It does have a very small (1"x1.5") hole in one of the mesh doors. I bought a roll of nano-noseeum mesh from thruhiker, but have not patched it yet.
Last edited by ragazzo on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
JamesL

Re: FS: Moutnain Hardwear Drifter 2 Tent and TNF VE25

by JamesL » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:52 pm

PM sent

Return to Classifieds