Cumulus Panyam 600 Sleeping Bag Review

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
no avatar
Mandragora

Cumulus Panyam 600 Sleeping Bag Review

by Mandragora » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:18 am

The whole past year, I was looking for a warm high quality down sleeping bag for 4-season mountaineering, hiking, backpacking, camping andother outdoor activities. I have been looking to all well established manufacturers such as Mountain Equipment, Feather Friends, Marmot, Rab, Montbell, Mountain Hardwear etc. I have been comparing various models and I was still searching for other manufacturers until the point I came across the Cumulus website. I have compared several of their models and I came to the conclusion that the Cumulus Panyam 600 was the right piece of gear for me.

After that, I compared the Cumulus Panyam 600 with other sleeping bags from the big outdoor companies and I came to the conclusion that on paper Cumulus was the best option. Cumulus manufactures their sleeping bags in Poland and I found the price / value ratio of their sleeping bags much better than of those other big outdoor brands.

After taking the decision to get the Panyam 600, I got in contact with Cumulus with a list of questions. Shortly after, Rafal from Cumulus replied in a very kind way answering to all my questions and providing me some help on some final details for the Panyam 600 and the Incredilite Endurance Jacket I wanted to order.

Finally, I purchased the Cumulus Panyam 600 with Hydrophobic Down. The Hydrophobic Down costed 60 euro more from the list price. Transaction was easily done via Paypal and within a week, I had the sleeping bag delivered in my home. That was an excellent customer service from Cumulus.

Full review here: https://olympusmountaineering.wordpress ... ag-review/

Return to Gear