Sad Day for Me and a Goodbye to all Summitposters

Post general questions and discuss issues related to climbing.
Josh Lewis

Re: Sad Day for Me and a Goodbye to all Summitposters

by Josh Lewis » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:07 am

butitsadryheat wrote:It was probably this person that said the really out of line stuff.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That joke never gets old. Especially for the logged out folks. :wink:

lcarreau

by lcarreau » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:40 am

butitsadryheat wrote:It was probably this person that said the really out of line stuff. Everytime that asshole opens their mouth, someone leaves this site.

IT WAS ME ! How did you guess, BUTTERS ??? ... :lol:
"Turkey Vultures always vomit when they get nervous."

WyomingSummits

by WyomingSummits » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:19 am

You guys do realize that you're being nominated for a daytime TV award, right? Anyway need a refill on their Cranberry juice? :)

The following user would like to thank WyomingSummits for this post
Buz Groshong, mrchad9

pvnisher

by pvnisher » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:29 am

Legpowered wrote:I know I said I was signing off for good and I am but after a day's reflection I thought I would return...

Don't say you're signing off forever, post a lengthy suicide note (farewell, cruel world!), and then come back! And certainly don't say it, come back, and post in the same thread!! :roll:

lcarreau

by lcarreau » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:40 am

"Turkey Vultures always vomit when they get nervous."

The following user would like to thank lcarreau for this post
Josh Lewis

Josh Lewis

by Josh Lewis » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:57 am

Steve, my mind is forever scarred from that post! :shock:

Marmaduke

by Marmaduke » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:09 am

Let's clear this up and just say that Brian initiated several "angry" PM's to me regarding my comments on his article (which I thought were polite ones) with two very brief non-combative but polite responses on my part (both Aaron and Tommy would have passed out in disbelief had they seen em!!!!). I can post em up if anyone would like me too

Chief, I understood Brian's response to be that "others" initiated the PM's, but I agree your responses to his article, seemed fine to me. As you know however, there are those SPers that will send PM's (and posts) with the goal to only irritate, not give constructive criticism. He claims others sent him PM's as well. I would submit that Brian should divulge the names and post the comments if he's going to take approach he did. By his first post it seems he has a legit gripe and based on subsequent responses from those that DO NOT have any knowledge of those PM's, it was SPers just being shitty with Brian. He could clear this up if he chose to post the PM's, would prove him right or that he can't take constructive criticism.

Marmaduke doesn't climb!
Do you remember the list of 100 peaks he was gonna do over 3 years

Vitaliy and Chad, I "never" said climb, I hike. Sorry I'm not of the elite.
And the first year and half of my first season plus, I wasn't able to get out when I wanted to. Nope my son was in and out of the hospital with a severe illness. And you both know that, so to make the comments you do (and have in the past) speaks volumes of you character.....or lack there of.

Good or great climbers, or those with good or great pages doesn't translate to good or great people.

mrchad9

by mrchad9 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:28 am

Settle down Marmaduke!

First Brian thinks I am a douche, now you do. Well, you were probably before him but not in this thread.

Check out how the SEC ranked against PAC 12 recruiting. That will (not) set your mind at ease.

Josh Lewis

by Josh Lewis » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:36 am

Which reminds me, I still need to see that movie. I hear it's fun.

mrchad9

by mrchad9 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:48 am

You said I was a dick Matt. Which is it?!?!?

You are probably a Ducks fan eh? Good luck you'll need it!

mrchad9

by mrchad9 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 am

Hahahahaha! Missouri recruiting was dead last in the SEC. Kentucky's got your number!

Vitaliy M.

by Vitaliy M. » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:07 am

Vitaliy and Chad, I "never" said climb, I hike. Sorry I'm not of the elite.
And the first year and half of my first season plus, I wasn't able to get out when I wanted to. Nope my son was in and out of the hospital with a severe illness. And you both know that, so to make the comments you do (and have in the past) speaks volumes of you character.....or lack there of.

Hike, climb, doesn't matter. You made a ridiculous statement that you did not back up by any action. Your son was not sick through 'first year and half of my first season plus', that happened on your second year. Can't believe you forgot. As I remember, on the first year Chad was trying to invite you to do different outings and you had some silly excuse every time. Well, if your daughter has a soccer game every weekend did you think you were gonna do 100 peaks on the days you are supposed to be serving ice cream?

It's ok Marmaduke, you are like 85%+ of the climbers out there- have a forum account, latest gear in your closet, read a load of books about Everest, have tons of opinions of what others should do, and minimal experience with what you actually have done. It's normal. That's how big brands make their money- forum climbers.

The following user would like to thank Vitaliy M. for this post
Buz Groshong

Marmaduke

by Marmaduke » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:38 am

Your son was not sick through 'first year and half of my first season plus', that happened on your second year. Can't believe you forgot. As I remember, on the first year Chad was trying to invite you to do different outings and you had some silly excuse every time...........

June 6th 2010 was our first trip to the hospital. That was 6 months after I joined SP and I had stated many times, as I was new to this, I was waiting for the snow melt as I wasn't venturing out until then........then I was going to the hospital with my boy. Like I said, "Good or great climbers, or those with good or great pages doesn't translate to good or great people".

Enough said, your post defines your character.

mrchad9

by mrchad9 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:43 am

Damnit... Look at the trouble Legpowered has started. Now Vitaliy, Marmaduke, Matt, and I are all saying nasty things to each other.

Can we copy his 'I'm sad and goodbye' post or do we all have to write our own?

The following user would like to thank mrchad9 for this post
Buz Groshong, lcarreau, Vitaliy M.

Josh Lewis

by Josh Lewis » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:49 am

mrchad9 wrote:Can we copy his 'I'm sad and goodbye' post or do we all have to write our own?

Well I suppose you could start a "SP Quitter" thread. This way they would all be consolidated and make it easier to keep track of. And it would save effort for the person quitting.

The following user would like to thank Josh Lewis for this post
Buz Groshong, mrchad9

PreviousNext

Return to General