Climbing partner from August 16 until September 2

Find climbing partners in Europe.
erikb

Climbing partner from August 16 until September 2

by erikb » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:11 am

Hi,

I'm from August 16 until September 2 in the alps and am looking for a climbing partner. I was thinking to go to Chamonix, Dolomites or Switzerland.
In Chamonix I would like to do some routes on Grand Capucin such as Voie des Suisses, O Sole Mio, Voyage selon Gulliver, ... In the Dolomites I was thinking on routes on Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Marmolada, ... and Switserland on Wendenstock, ...
I also climb mixes routes and would like to do routes such as the Mittellegigrat on the Eiger, ....

It depends on the conditions and the weather. I am mobile because I travel with a small Van.

If you are that period in the Alps and you want to climb or I can climb along with a corde definitely let me know.

Thx,

Erik

bserk

Re: Climbing partner from August 16 until September 2

by bserk » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:23 am

Hi Erik,

I arrive at the Taschachhaus on the 16th and have no tours fixed yet until the 19th. It is not too far from the Dolomites and if you feel like joining me on some tours like Wild Peak or Watze Peak feel free to join.

So far I have already climbed Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Marmolada and Langkofel in the Dolomites but I still consider myself a beginner. I climb frequently in the UAE and Oman, mostly sport (6a) and trad routes. Some high altitude experience in the Himalayas (EBC, Island Peak & Mera Peak).

no avatar
cyclingestonian

Re: Climbing partner from August 16 until September 2

by cyclingestonian » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Erik,

I will be travelling from dolomites to Valais in Switzerland and then on to Chamonix and will be climbing solo as my travelmate is not into climbing. If you happen to be in the same area I would be happy to rope up. I have a very loose plan about what I want to climb, so I'm open to new ideas all the time

Tom

Return to Europe