What´s going on with "Mischabel Group"?

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Europe. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Europe Climbing Partners section.
Sebastian Hamm

What´s going on with "Mischabel Group"?

by Sebastian Hamm » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:51 pm

This page was created more than one year ago and nothing has happened up to now.

Only the advice :"Just a litle bit more time, this page is under construction"

I have sent the owner a PM and an Email that I would adopt this page, but he didn´t answer. I won´t start a challenging page, this is a hard way and it isn´t mine.

Are there other possibilities?
Would any other more experienced member want to adopt this page? This is such a famous mountain-group and it needs a good site.

Any suggestions?

I am happy to hear it!

Saintgrizzly

by Saintgrizzly » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:03 pm

Whoops! Should have checked the page BEFORE my original post, rather than just respond to your post. :oops:

The original "January 12, 2006" date on pages is from the arrival of SP2, when all "unowned" pages were put in a pot under Josh's name. The page in question has many photographs, and in fact the maintainer put up a very nice photo in November. There is no way to tell when he actually received ownership of the page; it probably hasn't been the year the original date implies. Maybe you could try contacting him again?

desainme

by desainme » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:44 pm

Where does the group start at the north end? Rhone or maybe Balfrin and is the Southern end the notch between the Taschhorn and the Alphubel? The east and west lines would be the Saastal and Mattertal.

Sebastian Hamm

by Sebastian Hamm » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:23 am

Mischabel Group is between Matter and Saas valley. The North end runs down to STALDEN, the last or first bigger mountain should be Seetalhorn.

The South end is the notch "Weisstor" between Strahlhorn and Cima di Jazzi (Monte Rosa Group). Allalinhorn, Rimpfischhorn, Strahlhorn and Adlerhorn belong to Mischable Group.

source: Michael Weber - Walliser Alpen

Return to Europe