where is

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.
kamil

by kamil » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Exactly. Last year we almost went climbing together, just unfortunately couldn't go at the same time. Next time time I hope.

Ejnar Fjerdingstad

by Ejnar Fjerdingstad » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:17 pm

Andinistaloco wrote:
Ejnar Fjerdingstad wrote:
Andinistaloco wrote:
Ejnar Fjerdingstad wrote:
hansw wrote:
kamil wrote:Yeah it's about Borut a.k.a. simpson. He's just disappeared out of the blue. He must've asked one of the elves to delete his account, I can't see another possibility. Anyone know what happened?

Borut, I hope you're alright and you'll be back soon...

That’s bad. This used to be a nice place. :(

And know it is a place where people disappear "bei Nacht und Nebel"!

Good point. I can think of no better analogy for the recent happenings on SP than Nazis rounding up their enemies. Actually, now that I think about it, what's occurred on SP is far worse than anything the Nazis ever did. Truly, the elves are far more evil and history will surely view them as such.

As Chief used to say, "You are taking this shit way too seriously, man!"

Well, if you say so. I'm not the one who keeps comparing SP to Stalinist Russia or Nazi Germany, though... don't you think that's a little silly?

No freedom of expression in either of the three, otherwise there are differences between a country and a website, of course!

Aaron Johnson

by Aaron Johnson » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:31 pm

True, we all have our defects, weaknesses, etc etc. Perhaps something was not turning round with Borut. However having exchanged with him a lot of times I can assure you the guy is of the most plain generosity and simple nature. As few of you may know from his "occupation" once mentionned in his profile, he is an artist. Which is verified, he tends to act emotionally and impulsely. But many of us will miss him here.

Yes indeed. He was very kind and cordial whenever we would communicate through SP. He'll be missed by me and many others. Being an artist does tend to mean eccentricities may be involved, and according to my staff peers, there was much maintenance and time invested. This, among other reasons previously discussed, likely led to Borut's departure.

Previous

Return to Site Feedback