WHO SAID IT?

Minimally moderated forum for climbing related hearsay, misinformation, and lies.
Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator

Re: Re:

by Bob Sihler » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:22 am

dadndave wrote:
Lolli wrote:
Bob Sihler wrote:I don't know the exact quote, but who got the guy all riled up about the Patriot Holster?

Charles
:D

That whole patriot holster thing was the funniest damned thread ever on PnP. Especially when Corey Stelling (as he was then known) posted a dancing bear into the middle of the raging flame war.

Might want to dig that one up and bring it back, locked, just for people's viewing pleasure.
"Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl's clothes off."

--Terry Lennox, The Long Goodbye (Raymond Chandler)

JasonH

Re: Re:

by JasonH » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Bob Sihler wrote:
dadndave wrote:
Lolli wrote:
Charles
:D

That whole patriot holster thing was the funniest damned thread ever on PnP. Especially when Corey Stelling (as he was then known) posted a dancing bear into the middle of the raging flame war.

Might want to dig that one up and bring it back, locked, just for people's viewing pleasure.

Yes please.
I have a demon in me - Stu

Charles

Re:

by Charles » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:05 am

Andinistaloco wrote:
Bob Sihler wrote:I don't know the exact quote, but who got the guy all riled up about the Patriot Holster?

I was a spectator in that thread, but I seem to remember it was some dude wearing a bandana who had a buddhist quote about mastering yourself on his page. But most of his posts were like:

I AM NOT ANGRY YOU PISSANT I WILL KICK YOUR SORRY GERMAN ASS OVER THE STRAITS OF GIBRALTAR!

...to be fair, Charles was poking him a lot.
I want to say climb14ers? Or climba14er? I'm close, right?

But it was such fun! And to be fair, he went off after one post from me (if I remember correctly). Sometimes I have that effect on people though, don´t know why....

Previous

Return to Ethics, Spray, and Slander