Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Dec 30, 2015 5:15 am - Voted 10/10

Good description!

It's great that you have described this ascent route! Presanella is really a wonderful mountain. I see that I must find some time to update the main page and also my page of the ascent from the other side. Would you want editing rights for the Presanella page?

Cheers!
Vid

alpinbeta

alpinbeta - Dec 30, 2015 2:49 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Good description!

Presanella is one of my favourite peaks, it's the highest peak in Trentino, my region, so I am very passionate about it!
It would be great to have the editing rights!
Unfortunately at moment i dispose of very few photos: i climbed Presanella the first time when i was a boy, last summer I had a problem with the camera...
But perhaps there will be a third chance!
Thanks, and a Happy New Year to you and family!
Cheers, Walter

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Dec 31, 2015 4:22 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Good description!

Dear Walter,

That's wonderful to hear! You have the admin rights now, so you can do whatever improvements you want. I would only suggest that we stay reasonable, so that on the main page of Presanella the general information is put, then that specific information is put on the routes pages, articles etc., and more personal experience on trip report pages.

But otherwise just feel free to write what you think is important. There's a lot missing, because in times of creation I put only basics. Perhaps some more geography, features, climate, routes characteristics and value of Presanella for harder climbing, history (climbing and also during the WW1), etc.

I'm afraid I will not be able to write a lot more, but I can try. And if you disagree with some of my content, just say openly. I trust we'll be always able to align :)

I also wish you and your dearest Happy New Year!

Vid

alpinbeta

alpinbeta - Jan 1, 2016 1:14 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Good description!

Great! If you agree i will start to remake the "huts and bivouacs" chapter.
Walter

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Presanella Normal Route from NW (from Refuge Denza)' main page