Rattlesnake Gulch Trailhead

Page Type Page Type: Trailhead
Location Lat/Lon: 39.92952°N / 105.29007°W
Additional Information County: Boulder
Seasons Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Additional Information Elevation: 6040 ft / 1841 m

Overview

Rattlesnake Gulch TrailheadRattlesnake Gulch Trailhead.

Rattlesnake Gulch Trailhead provides access to the Fowler Trail and Rattlesnake Gulch Trail in Eldorado Canyon State Park, Colorado. The infrequently-visited Eldorado Mountain is most commonly approached from this trailhead as well.

Driving Directions

From Boulder, take Hwy 93 south approximately 3 miles to Hwy 170. From Denver, one can take Hwy 93 north to Hwy 170. Take Hwy 170 east to the town of Eldorado Springs. Continue through Eldorado Springs to the entrance of Eldorado Canyon State Park. Pay your fee, then continue on Hwy 170 for 0.5 miles until you see the Rattlesnake Gulch Trailhead parking area on the left side of the road.

Amenities

Camping is not allowed at the trailhead, nor is drinking water available. There are no toilets.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

 
 
 
 
Northeast RidgeTrailheads