kennyg432000Untitled Comment

Looks like your having great times in the Mountains of the Northwest. Best of luck on future adventures.

Posted Jul 27, 2002 4:09 pm

ScottUntitled Comment

Not too bad, but could use improvements.

Try making the links live, and editing the page a bit.

If a few improvements are made, I'll raise my vote to 4-stars.
Posted Apr 11, 2004 9:29 am

hgrapidUntitled Comment

This page is neglected. It has some nice photos, but they are reproduced from the Roan Mtn State Park website, without credits. There are no routes, and not enough description of the climbing situation. It just needs some updates.
Posted Feb 8, 2005 3:34 pm

CortezUntitled Comment

This is probably the most vague and uncreative page I have seen on Summitpost. The photos seem to be reproductions (give credit!).

Also, there are a series of different summits in the Roan Mountains including 3 recognized southern sixers (Roan High Knob, Roan High Bluff & Grassy Ridge Bald. There are already pages dedicated to these individual mountains on summitpost that are much more helpful.

Lastly, I do not think there is an singular "Roan Mountain," rather, to the best of my knowledge the Roan Mountain in a range in the Southern Apps.

These page should be deleted.
Posted Jul 30, 2005 1:40 pm

SawtoothSeanUntitled Comment

BETTER THAN NO PAGE AT ALL- I'd rather have something than nothing. Keep up the postings! Thanks!
Posted Jan 2, 2006 8:52 pm

BobSmithUntitled Comment

Nice page, now.

It should be pointed out to some members that it's generally accepted practice on summitpost to do posts on an entire range even if individual peaks have been covered already on summitpost. Witness Mount Washington, et al, and The Presidential Range post. There are other examples, but that one serves well.

Posted Jan 26, 2006 7:12 pm

GumpieNice page,...

...about a beautiful area. Maybe let others know to revise the old vote. Good work e-doc!
Maybe it's worth to mention about the Rhodys in mid June, I've uploaded a pic with a pink carpet covering Grassy Ridge.
Posted Apr 5, 2006 1:37 am

EleutherosYou should...

attach Roan High Knob and Roan High Bluff to this page. Happy Trails.

Posted Dec 19, 2006 5:34 am

Can I help admin this page?

Posted Jun 13, 2007 3:10 pm