Sarakchal Comments

naderUntitled Comment

nader

Thanks for saving the page. Looks very good now.
Posted Oct 31, 2002 10:18 am

kiaUntitled Comment

kia

Hi,

I'm the new maintainer of this page(Sarakchal). I'm going to do some additions/corrections. I would be grateful if you could check them after let's say one week and I'll appreciate any new comments. Also I have seen very good maps of the area in pages maintained by you and I would like to get your permission to add links to your map(s) in this page.

All the Best,

Kia

Posted Aug 16, 2005 12:42 am

naderUntitled Comment

nader

Thank you for trying to save this page. You are welcome to use a link to my maps. SP member "Nomad" is currently helping me colorize my maps. If you wait a few days, I will add the new colorized maps and delete the old ones.

Nader
Posted Aug 16, 2005 9:34 am

naderUntitled Comment

nader

The new colorized version of the Sarakchal map can be found here. Please switch the link to the new map. I might delete the old one.
Posted Nov 16, 2005 2:36 pm

kiaUntitled Comment

kia

Thanks for the comment. I did switch the link to the new map. Indeed the new map is very good and the colorings by nomad has made it more descriptive.
Posted Nov 20, 2005 3:45 am

ScottUntitled Comment

Scott

Not bad, but could really use some updates.

Edit: August 2005.

Not bad, but appears to be abandoned.

Edit: Looks better.
Posted May 10, 2004 1:27 pm

mountainfireUntitled Comment

Dear Kia

Welcome to SP. I appreciate your new contribution, adoption and improvement of this page.

Thank you.

Posted Jun 5, 2005 1:40 pm

kiaUntitled Comment

kia

Hi,

I'm the new maintainer of this page (Sarakchal), you have already voted 2 stars for this page without any comments. I would be grateful if you could again check this after let's say one week (I'm going to do some corrections/additions) and then vote again if you would like.

All the Best,

Kia

Posted Aug 16, 2005 12:36 am

CoraxUntitled Comment

Corax

Nice page about a beautiful area.

Posted Aug 24, 2005 3:57 am

kiaUntitled Comment

kia

Thank you for your encouraging vote. I am going to take more pictures of the area and add better ones.
Posted Aug 24, 2005 11:10 am

KhalesUntitled Comment

I looked at the pictures posted by Kia, they look great and they are explaining the Sarakchal summit very well from various directions. Also some useful links provided in the text causes it very descriptive.
Posted Aug 26, 2005 3:45 pm

kiaUntitled Comment

kia

Thanks for your encouraging comment. There are lots of contributors to this page without whom this was impossible. I am just doing some minor contributions and maintaining the page.
Posted Aug 27, 2005 1:14 am

kiaUntitled Comment

kia

Thanks for your supporting vote. It is an honor for me getting a vote from an SP member like you having a profile of very good pages.
Posted Oct 2, 2005 12:25 am