Snowshoetour Defreggerhaus

Snowshoetour Defreggerhaus

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Alpine Climbing

To Defreggerhaus by Snowshoe

Half may we had planed some climbes in Austria. Because of the snowconditions we decide to hire some snowshoes and go to the Defreggerhaus in the GrossVenediger area. It became an very nice tour with great views. There was still a lot of snow upthere so the vies were bright and nice. In may nobody go's up there so we enjoyed the silence and sa a lot of wildlife as you can see on my "Fighting chamois Album"
with this album i like to show you how a easy walk up can change to a great snowtour in a great area.

In the Virgental, fromout Matrei i. osttirol, we go to hinterbichl were we placed the car. From there we follow te path to the Johannishut. From there we needed the snowshoes to go op to the Defreggerhaus. We had all weather underway, rain, snow, wind but also sun and blue skys. We followed the skitourtrail to come to the hut, nice views and avalanches on the tour but it was almost on save distance. after a night in the Defreggerhaus winterraum we decide to go down.

External Links

Add External Links text here.

Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.