Special moment in 2007

Special moment in 2007

Page Type Page Type: Album

I connected my special moment photo of 2007. I spend my 3 week summer holiday in the Dolomites. It was cold, rainy, snowy and cloudy, but the last day the sun came. We spend a perfect day on a beautiful via ferrata and felt for the first time in 3 weeks the warmth of the sun and had a magnificent view.

Please connect your SPECIAL MOMENT IN 2007 picture. The photo has to give you that memory that you want to keep in mind. I hope there will be as much as SP members.

I wishes also everybody a beautiful 2008 and I hope that next year we have as much ore more of such pictures/memories.


Only one pp, and please don't attach pictures that are just beautiful,



Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Anya Jingle

Anya Jingle - Jan 5, 2008 5:28 pm - Voted 10/10

Great idea!

Great idea BazZ. I look forward to seeing this album grow. I'm curious what other SP members' special moments were. Cheers!

Mark Straub

Mark Straub - Jan 5, 2008 5:41 pm - Voted 10/10

Good album!

This is a great way to remember our favorite parts of the past year. My favorite memory was when I summited Mt. Pugh, the first mountain backpacking trip I have ever done.

lcarreau

lcarreau - Jan 5, 2008 6:57 pm - Voted 10/10

Aaaaaaaaaaah !

Thanks for the memories!!! Some of them ... I don't want to remember! I remember going to Zion NP with my wife, (in September.)She said, "Let's go to the top!!!" I took another Power Bar, and popped another ginsing tablet. Then, my wife put a bandana over the lower part of her face. Everybody thought she was a desperado! We both love Zion National Park!!!

tanya

tanya - Jan 5, 2008 11:16 pm - Voted 10/10

You mean I have to think!!!

Dang! What is my favorite moment? Hmmmmm....

Okay... since I rarely get to hike with hubby... it's a photo of a hike we did together. Four of our five kids were there as well. :)

Lodewijk

Lodewijk - Jan 6, 2008 8:46 am - Voted 10/10

Nice idea!

Nice idea! My best moment was when i climbed Pizzo di Claro in august and I placed a memorial plate on the summit for a good friend of mine who passed away on jan. 1st,2007. Definetely the most special moment for me!

Viewing: 1-5 of 5