Tebarray-Ib.Azules

Tebarray-Ib.Azules

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 42.79280°N / 0.2663°W
Additional Information Route Type: Scramble
Additional Information Time Required: A long day
Additional Information Difficulty: F (Fácil, Easy)
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


Trailhead: Panticosa's Balneary (see main page for approach).

Route Description


Something longer but easy route to climb to the Infiernos. In Panticosa's balneary, behind the mountain hut of Casa de Piedra, you take the way in zig-zag marked with painting (white and red) GR near the Pine's Waterfalls. For hanging fort we will ascend up to the Bachimaña's great lake (2h). Bordering on it following the marks for the left side of lake, we will come to the idyllic frame of the Tebarray's blue ibones (4h, 2690m). In col of Tebarray we will turn on the south for a lot of free stones up to the western peak of the Infiernos. Across the crest known as "la marmolera" we will reach the central peak. (6 hours).
To go down it is possible to use the same route or Pondiellos's route though it is something exposed.

Ibons


The ibons are lakes of glacier origin. In the route you can to visit the 2 great ibons of Bachimaña, the 2 beautifull ibons Azules (blue) and the deep ibon of Tebarray. A long and hard itinerary but really marvelous.

Essential Gear


Water clothes for if it rains. In winter ice axe and crampons.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.