The Dacian Gods Salute the Greek Gods

The Dacian Gods Salute the Greek Gods

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Hiking


Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-10 of 10
yatsek

yatsek - Jun 19, 2012 11:34 am - Voted 10/10

Blessed with nice weather

You were, I see. Were you surprised by anything?

andreeacorodeanu

andreeacorodeanu - Jun 19, 2012 11:45 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Blessed with nice weather

I can say that it was too nice :))! We remain with bad burns on the face and arms :))! I really liked it, the canion it is very beautiful and the mountains also. Very steep and not a scramble for anyone I think...We had and some adventures choosing a direct route to get down from Mytikas (before reaching Skala) and it was very steep, lots of scree and also we found some snow that made us the descent harder. But in the last I can say that I really liked it, it was something diferent that you cant see often, being on the mountain and see the sea and being in the sea and look to the mountains :). Ahh Yatsek, the refuges, soooooooo clean, sooooooooo nice people, soooooo great, not like our huts :). And the mountains cleaner and with nice and strange vegetation, well...yes I liked it :).

yatsek

yatsek - Jun 19, 2012 12:03 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Blessed with nice weather

Did you sleep in the hut(s)? Was it difficult to get drinking water? And how about the prices:)?

andreeacorodeanu

andreeacorodeanu - Jun 19, 2012 12:25 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Blessed with nice weather

Yes we choose to sleep in the refuge A in the end, 12 E per night and 10 for alpine club members. Yes maybe for us a bit too expansive but it was very clean and nice. Also you can get anything you want, fruits, sweets, drinks, tea, coffee, food etc but a bit expansive. About water, you can take from outside, we didnt had any problems with it, we also drunk a lot from the river from the canion :). But it was june, I dont know in july and august if it will be the same, for sure not the same (I mean at the refuge).

yatsek

yatsek - Jun 20, 2012 8:04 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Blessed with nice weather

Hmm

andreeacorodeanu

andreeacorodeanu - Jun 20, 2012 8:14 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Blessed with nice weather

brrrrrrrrrrrrr, we are not feeling anything strange for now just the awful heat from here... hopefully nothing bad will happend :). There are some pills for cleaning it but we didnt had...

yatsek

yatsek - Jun 20, 2012 8:46 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Blessed with nice weather

I'll keep my fingers crossed ;-)

andreeacorodeanu

andreeacorodeanu - Jun 22, 2012 4:28 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Blessed with nice weather

We are still ok :)). Maybe is just in our nature to be strong hahahahahahha, we are romanian hahahahahahah, used with any bad conditions :))! Kidding :))!

yatsek

yatsek - Jun 24, 2012 2:08 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Blessed with nice weather

Lucky you! :) BTW Why don't you attach your album to the Olympus page?

andreeacorodeanu

andreeacorodeanu - Jun 24, 2012 3:44 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Blessed with nice weather

Good idea, seems that Im too away in the last time and I forgot how the things are going around here :(.... Thanks :)!

Viewing: 1-10 of 10


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.