Viewing: 1-6 of 6
vvujisic

vvujisic - Feb 14, 2006 11:05 am - Voted 9/10

Nice peak!

Nice page and beautiful Overview photo!

Brad Snider

Brad Snider - Feb 23, 2006 1:31 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice peak!

Thank you for the vote and the compliment.

Happy climbing,
Brad

The Lower Marmot

The Lower Marmot - Feb 14, 2006 11:12 pm - Voted 10/10

Decent

It's a decent page, but nothing that just jumps out and amazes me. I'm making an effort to vote a little bit more critically, and expect the same on my pages, but I just thought I'd justify my vote that's a bit lower than many of the other votes. It just seems like this page covers the bare necessities, and I think that qualifies as a pretty good page.

Thanks for bringing it, I'll see if I have any new pictures to add to it!
sam

Brad Snider

Brad Snider - Feb 23, 2006 1:30 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Decent

Thanks for the comments, Sam. I haven't taken much time on this page, and I hope to add to it in the future. Thanks very much for the photographs you added--some great shots of the peak's cliffy north face!

-Brad

RyanS

RyanS - Feb 15, 2006 4:48 pm - Voted 10/10

same here

I'm trying to do the same as Lower Marmot. Obviously this isn't how most people are doing it so far! I liked the page, Brad; it's an excellent addition!

Did you try playing around with the inline image commands? Now it's really easy to add captions and wrap text.

Brad Snider

Brad Snider - Feb 23, 2006 1:31 am - Hasn't voted

Re: same here

Ryan, thanks for the compliment and the ideas. I am just getting used to the new SP, and I am liking it. Hope to make more edits to this page and others in the future....

Brad

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'UN 13,799 ("Obstruction Peak")' main page