Felipe Land & Sea Hiker

Offline

A Little About Me

I am proud to have been a cub scout in London, England. I grew up going to the Itatiaia Mountain range in Brazil, every summer since I was 4 years old. I've been to the base of the Agualhas Negras. I've reached the summit of Pico da Bandeira in 1996, the summit of Camapuã on August 15th, 2015 the summit of Pedra Bonita on September 6th, 2015 the summit of peak of Tijuca on September 20th, 2015 the summit of Caratuva on October 16th, 2015 the summit of Itapiroca on December 31st, 2015, the summit of Monte Negro on January 10th, 2016 & the summit of Pico Paraná on February 10th, 2016, & the summit of Pico Taipabuçu on April 22nd, 2016. I hope to hike and summit as many mountains as possible. I've hiked in the Black Forest in Germany, Lake District in England, the Appalachia in West Virginia, USA and several State and National Forests in Brazil. I've been to Niagra Falls and since then I have a goal to visit as many waterfalls as I can. I also hope to visit every State and National Park in Brazil. I've gone hang gliding in the hope of beating my fear of heights but unfortunately it didn't solve the problem. I hope that over time hiking and indoor rock climbing will solve the issue. I hate the heat and love the cold. I am happiest at 1500m and above in altitude although I have still to hike over the 2900m mark. I am still a beginner when it comes to hiking and camping but I'd like to learn as much as possible. I am also a sailor. I learnt to sail at the age of 14 and since then I've been hiking on water. The knowledge I gained sailing has been very useful to me on mountains; tying knots and forecasting weather. I love mountains as much as I love the ocean.

My Images

See all of my 1 Images:

My Lists

Show Lists

Content loading here...

Messages Relevant to Me

Messages Posted to My Contributions

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Replies to My Messages

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Messages I Posted/ Editable Objects

Messages I've Posted

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Objects I Can Edit

Show Objects

Content loading here...

Reviews I Posted/Reviews Posted to my Gear

Reviews I've Posted

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Reviews Posted to my Gear

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Objects Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Objects

Content loading here...

Photos Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Photos

Content loading here...