jeholliday

Offline

A Little About Me

I climb for the greater glory of our Lord Jesus Christ and to honor the memory of my Mom Mitzie Holliday whom I love dearly and miss very much. She passed away on December 27, 1998 and I pray that she is with our Lord Jesus. Thank-You Jesus for the opportunity you have given me to pursue my dreams and Thank-You mom for being my inspiration and role model in life. And Thanks to all of the people who have had helped me to pursue my dreams and goals in the mountains especially all of the members of the Explorers Club of Pittsburgh Mountaineering School - both instructors and students; Brian- my instructor and team member on Aconcagua - Thank-You Brian for all that you have taught me; Ron E, Duke and Maggie S. - instructors and team members on Elbrus - Thank-You guys; Roger Z. - a fellow student and team member on Elbrus and a really great guy; Jack L.- a great mountaineer and a lot of fun to hang out with; Brian W. - my instructor and the guy who let me into the ECP Mountaineering School in the first place and someone I hope I have to privelege to climb with someday; David M. and Brian D. - ECP mountaineering school instructors - their expedition photos of their climb on Denali inspired me to get into mountaineering - I hope to have the opportunity to climb with you guys and I hope that I get to be one-tenth the mountaineers you guys are; Tom P - a mountaineering school instuctor and someone who uses amusing email handles; Dave B. for getting me to Nepal where this all started; Steve D. of IMCS in North Conway - an instructor with IMCS and someone who offered a large dose of instruction and encouragement.

Thanks Mom - I love and miss you!

Partner Details: Interested in joining expeditions to the following mountains in the order indicated:
Denali - 2006
Aconcagua - 2006/2007
Cho Oyu - 2007/2008
Everest - 2008/2009

My Lists

Show Lists

Content loading here...

Messages Relevant to Me

Messages Posted to My Contributions

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Replies to My Messages

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Messages I Posted/ Editable Objects

Messages I've Posted

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Objects I Can Edit

Show Objects

Content loading here...

Reviews I Posted/Reviews Posted to my Gear

Reviews I've Posted

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Reviews Posted to my Gear

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Objects Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Objects

Content loading here...

Photos Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Photos

Content loading here...