MichaelCoyne

Offline

A Little About Me

Expedition Outreach (E.O.)is my educational charity & the name of my team of explorers. Since 1995 we have been capturing people’s attention through our expeditions, extreme sports & races all over the world in order to educate about issues that affect the entire human race, what we call, the World Peace Process. Inner Peace + Domestic Peace = World Peace.

Several years back while on duty as a Massachusetts State Police Officer a man tried to take my life for no reason other than the uniform I was wearing. This led to massive heart failure. With an ejection fraction of 15 I was told I would never climb or SCUBA dive again & had roughly 5 years to live.

Since this diagnosis I have rehabilitated my heart with intense cardiac training, using Duathlon's & other races to keep me on track. I have now strengthened my heart to an EF of 45 & growing, something my cardiologist thought to be unprecedented. Now cleared to climb I am setting out to lead a series of expeditions I call The Wild Heart Expeditions, over the next 5 years I will travel to the 4 corners of our world shooting a documentary about my experiences.

I have come to see how the more fear & adversity we face in our lives, the more space we clear in our minds & hearts to store the magic that life is meant to offer us! This is what I wish to share with others.

My Images

See all of my 22 Images:

My Lists

Show Lists

Content loading here...

Messages Relevant to Me

Messages Posted to My Contributions

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Replies to My Messages

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Messages I Posted/ Editable Objects

Messages I've Posted

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Objects I Can Edit

Show Objects

Content loading here...

Reviews I Posted/Reviews Posted to my Gear

Reviews I've Posted

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Reviews Posted to my Gear

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Objects Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Objects

Content loading here...

Photos Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Photos

Content loading here...