Sunzanna

Offline

A Little About Me

“SAVE *RED LADY” The People’s Sing-a-long Drinking and Marching Band Song Dedicated to the Prevention of Molybdenum Mining on Mt. Emmons (sung to the tune of “Sweet Betsy From Pike”) parody lyrics by Suzanne Pierson Red Lady, Red Lady we’ll do what we can to save you from miners who don’t give a damn. Your beauty is priceless. We must take a stand to protect and preserve all your water and land. (So let’s rally our forces and strike up the band.) Whatever it takes I will do just for you. I’ll have a bake sale and I’ll wear a tuttu. I’ll march in the streets and write letters to boot. Whatever it takes to save dear Crested Butte. (Cause the Good Old Boy Bankers are here for the loot.) Molybdenum mining does NOT belong here, for that would contaminate my homemade beer. The road traffic and he-li-cop-ters in air would pollute Crested Butte and scare way all the deer. (and the tourists and visitors who love it here.) Red Lady, Red Lady, it’s only the start The mine has a knife that strikes right through our heart The people must rise up and stand in the Light. Cause we want healthy children and that is our right. (We ain’t goin’ away ‘till we Save The Red Lady!)

My Images

See all of my 1 Images:

My Lists

Show Lists

Content loading here...

Messages Relevant to Me

Messages Posted to My Contributions

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Replies to My Messages

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Messages I Posted/ Editable Objects

Messages I've Posted

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Objects I Can Edit

Show Objects

Content loading here...

Reviews I Posted/Reviews Posted to my Gear

Reviews I've Posted

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Reviews Posted to my Gear

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Objects Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Objects

Content loading here...

Photos Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Photos

Content loading here...