Very long day started in Bielovodska dolina.. 04.07.2016.

Very long day started in Bielovodska dolina.. 04.07.2016.

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Hiking

The day started out in Lysa Polana village. I had checked some weather forecasts the evening before and every single of them was pretty optimistic so when I wake up that long Monday I wasn't really satisfied as the clouds were low and the mountains're hidden in its depths... The doubts began already in Bielovodska dolina because as the time goes by the clouds still weren't going to give up. Furthermore it lowered even more and it looked like it was about to rain in a moment. Then the weather as per my request began to improve and the clouds started its dancing performance on the ridges. If you've ever been to Bielovodska dolina or will be there some time you shall come to understand what does it mean to see " plenty of ridges"  all around.. The view is indescribable or maybe I just don't know how to do it so here you got some photos from that day which completed till Stary Smokovec town..

Unnamed Image

High Tatras,

Slovakia,

4th July 2016

MORE PICS TO COME !

Cheers,

Kamil




Comments

No comments posted yet.