village of Vratnica - Ljuboten summit

village of Vratnica - Ljuboten summit

Page Type Page Type: Route
Additional Information Route Type: hike
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Additional Information Difficulty: walk-up
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


The village of Vratnica can be used as a starting point for climbing the peak. The village can be reached by bus that goes from the town of Tetovo.

Route Description


The markation start from the bridge on "Vratnichka reka". After the bridge you have to go right and enter the woods. After half an hour the route is merging with paved road, and then you are going 15 minutes on the road, after that you are entering the woods again and half an hour after that you are again on the road until you reach the refuge "Ljuboten". For this part of route you need about 3 hours. There is a possibility to reach the refuge by car from the village of Vratnica through village of Novo selo.
From the refuge the route passes the grassy area accompanied with good marks. After the meadow the route climbs the ridge that is finishing on the peak. You'll need about 2 hours to reach the summit from the refuge.

Essential Gear


Just a regular equipment is needed during the summer. During the winter, take necessary clothes and boots for snowy conditions.

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.