Watzespitze Comments

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
mpbro

mpbro - Mar 20, 2002 11:07 am - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

July 9, 2002: Getting better...keep up the good work!




Hi there! Nice start on your page, and nice to meet you. Your page needs a lot of work. Here are the summitpost guidelines for a "minimal" mountain. If the answer to all the questions below is "yes", then your page deserves four stars.





  • Does the page adequately describe how to get to the base of the mountain?


  • Does it help you choose a route to the summit?


  • How's the grammar/spelling? Is the text formatted well?


  • Does the page point you to other useful resources on the web or in print?




Rahel Maria Liu

Rahel Maria Liu - May 18, 2002 3:15 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Fine improvement. Cheers, Rahel

Huberschwiller

Huberschwiller - Nov 5, 2003 2:10 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Hi Rahel

I recently adopted and improved this page. Photos will follow.

Friendly

Jean-Louis

Mathias Zehring

Mathias Zehring - Nov 15, 2003 2:10 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

very good work, I know how ppoor the page was before it.

what I have to add: You deleted the section "Best time", which I think is important. In last summer the normal ice route to Watzespitze developed dangerous, difficult and in later summer impossible. Of course we don't know how the next summer will be. But August may be too late to find good conditions on the glacier.

German speakers may find reports about the conditions at the forum on www.bergsteigen.at (http://forum.bergsteigen.at/index.php?site=touren)

Huberschwiller

Huberschwiller - Nov 16, 2003 12:49 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Thank you. I added your link.

Beste Grüsse

Jean-Louis

PeterCorneliusSpaeth

PeterCorneliusSpaeth - Nov 17, 2003 4:01 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Watzespitze seems to be a real interesting mountain. Wanted to do the east ridge this summer 2003 but bad conditions for the descent on the glacier route made us think it over. Might do it next year, hope for a snowy winter. BTW: if only the rock in the Ötztaler Alps were better...

Peter.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Watzespitze' main page