Zenzerspitze Comments

Viewing: 1-20 of 35 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

BorUntitled Comment

Bor

Nice page Gangolf! When will I overtake you? :-)

Hehe

Cheers!
Posted Nov 23, 2004 4:08 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

One Bor page - One Gangolf page. One Bor page .....

You have to start posting trip reports or you won't get there ;-))))
Posted Nov 23, 2004 4:12 pm

BorUntitled Comment

Bor

Hehe we will see!

Have a good one!
Posted Nov 23, 2004 4:16 pm

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

Give up, Bor. It's not worth the stress to try and keep up.
Posted Nov 23, 2004 5:00 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

And Paul should know!

But Paul, have a look at Bor's pages (if you haven't done so already) they certainly are worth it!

Blast the points!
Posted Nov 23, 2004 5:34 pm

BorUntitled Comment

Bor

Hehe! :-)

I am not desired to reach your points but maybe! Now I have still a lot of mateial! :-)
Posted Nov 24, 2004 1:29 am

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Another beautiful submission Gangolf! Very pretty looking mountain and a wonderful job!

-Britt
Posted Nov 23, 2004 4:42 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Thanks Britt! I'm sure you long to be back here in Europe, don't you? It appears that the region you're hiking in is just as impressive as the region I'm living in (think Vogelsberg). I'm very happy that at least for the vacations I can escape this drag. And meanwhile I write about what I saw during my last one. Sigh! I wish I could return. But Feb sees me on La Palma / Canarias so there is something to look forward to.....
Posted Nov 23, 2004 4:58 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

You're exactly right Gangolf! I can't wait to get back to Europe again. I might be coming over again possibly in the coming summer or if not this summer than definitely the next. My relatives live in Bad Homburg, just north of Frankfurt. You can be though that when I come over I'll be heading a little farther south. Tyrol is one of my favorite places and I'd like to make a few summits there when I come back. Have a good one Gangolf and just think that in a short while you'll be on one of your excursions again! Definitely something to look forward to:) Have a good day Gangolf!

-Britt
Posted Nov 23, 2004 10:24 pm

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

M.C. Hammer didn't like your flower pic. I feel so bad...for him. He should stop and smell the flowers...except not the monkshood since it's poisonous.
Posted Nov 23, 2004 5:01 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Thanks! Do you think I should post to the "Vengeful Voting" thread as Diego would do? Probably not ;-)

BTW: I wonder about MC Hammer. Haven't heard of the guy in ages. The last time he was somehow associated to the LA (!!!!) Raiders. That must have been in 1990 or '91. And I can't remember in which way he was associated. Gee, I'm really getting old!
Posted Nov 23, 2004 5:24 pm

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

Last I heard M.C. Hammer became a born-again christian teaching the gospel. That was many years ago.
Posted Nov 23, 2004 5:40 pm

ScottUntitled Comment

Scott

Going for 3000?
Posted Nov 23, 2004 5:33 pm

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Forza Gangolf! Is this another great page or deja vu?! :-)
Posted Nov 23, 2004 7:20 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Hehe Sasha, I one time joked to Gabriele, that people probably wouldn't see the differences in our pages and vote anyway, whatever we posted. I have yet to check this out.

Thanks!
Posted Nov 24, 2004 5:18 am

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Yes, there are just too few women around here on SP! I'm trying to change that :-)

Thanks!
Posted Nov 24, 2004 5:15 am

wuedesauUntitled Comment

wuedesau

Good work as always. You are creating a great database of the Carnic Alps.

Cheers, Klaus
Posted Nov 24, 2004 5:10 am

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

That's the task! I start in the north-west and work my way down to the south-east. Plenty of mountains there so I won't get jobless soon. On the other hand I only took 1200 pictures during the vacation. I guess I'll have to return soon ;-))
Posted Nov 24, 2004 5:21 am

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Another complete and fine page! Bravo!
Posted Nov 24, 2004 12:26 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Thanks Vid! I'm busying myself with the less important peaks before the grand final. I'm afraid, though that once I want to put up Rauchkofel, all the pictures will have been posted to ther pages ;-)
Posted Nov 25, 2004 2:08 am