Me.

Me.

photo taken by Maja.
Zyta
on Mar 27, 2011 5:23 am
Image ID: 706747

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-13 of 13
Zyta

Zyta - Mar 29, 2011 11:36 am - Hasn't voted

Re:

thank you:)
you have cool profile photo, may I recommend you another cartoon movie Ratatouille? you love animals, so you will laugh A LOT watching it. cheers!

Zyta

Zyta - Mar 29, 2011 1:26 pm - Hasn't voted

Re:

yes, 127 hours-hard to forget about his dramatic experience.. I am a big fan of movies, lately I watched "the north face", it just crashed me. Zyta

lcarreau

lcarreau - Mar 29, 2011 10:26 pm - Voted 10/10

Re:

I don't like to go to movies, but NOW I know
where I get my good looks from.

Some of my mother's ancestors came from Poland.

Zyta

Zyta - Mar 31, 2011 1:38 am - Hasn't voted

ciao..

..Roberto, this movie is waiting for me today;) I have seen all these, maybe titles will interest you, or you saw it already: Touching the void, K2, Vertical limit, Cerro torre Scream of stone.

Josh Lewis

Josh Lewis - Apr 3, 2011 6:50 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: ciao..

Touching the Void was a great movie! Vertical limit on the other hand was a great laugh! Not because of the disasters that took place but at how lousy the form was, Ed Viesters even said in the movie that it was a suicide mission, and he was right. Also the snow anchoring at the end was just awful. But I must say I enjoy mountain films. :-)

Zyta

Zyta - Apr 4, 2011 5:39 am - Hasn't voted

may I suggest you

to recommend some other movie about mountains? Great laugh or laud cry,its all about emotions when talking about the mountains and both are good!

lcarreau

lcarreau - Apr 4, 2011 10:32 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: may I suggest you

The Andes Accident - Alive!

On Friday 13th October of 1972, an Uruguayan plane, which was carrying 45 passengers to Chile, most of whom were students and rugby players, crashed in the Andes Mountains.

Twelve of the people died in the crash. The survivors not only had to withstand the hunger and the fearful Mountains, but also 30 degree-below-zero temperatures during the night.

They tried to survive with the scarce food reserves they had until being rescued, but they lost their hope when heard that the search had ceased on the radio.

Desperate owing to the lack of food and physically exhausted, they were forced to feed themselves on their dead partners to keep on living. Finally fed up with the extremely low temperatures and the avalanche threats, as well as anguished by the continuous deaths of their partners and the bad rescue prospects, two of them decided to cross the huge mountains to reach Chile.

On 22nd of December of 1972, after being isolated for 72 days, the World found out and knew there were 16 survivors that beat Death in the Andes mountains.

Zyta

Zyta - Apr 5, 2011 11:56 am - Hasn't voted

hej Larry

thats a good one, thanks for reminding me! :) I watched it several times before, its amazing how life can create such story!

SzaniUherkovich

SzaniUherkovich - Apr 24, 2011 4:28 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: wow

Nobody can doubt it :)

Zyta

Zyta - Apr 25, 2011 4:45 am - Hasn't voted

Re: wow

thanks for nice words, wow!

doronenko

doronenko - Jul 16, 2011 4:17 am - Voted 10/10

:)

Jaka pekna kobieta na fotce :)

Zyta

Zyta - Jul 19, 2011 10:47 am - Hasn't voted

Re: :)

no a jakie piekne filmy oglada :)

moses

moses - Nov 27, 2012 11:28 am - Hasn't voted

Very Nice

I like this picture a lot. You have captured it perfectly..................

Viewing: 1-13 of 13