Viewing: 1-7 of 7
big_g

big_g - Jul 28, 2003 9:41 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Spue!

Aaron Johnson

Aaron Johnson - Jul 28, 2003 11:12 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Pictures are excellent and depict the CONDITIONS very well, including hostile marmots. Yikes! I have a Pathfinder and I'm headed up there, so I'm wondering what to do to fend off an attack. Text is concise and full of the needed info. Thanks for this outstanding addition to SP.

Kane

Kane - Jul 29, 2003 9:01 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Thanks for adding this deserving peak to SP. Good page, good photos.

Check this out.



"Those approaching from the Castle Creek TH pass Conundrum Hot Springs along the way. Fron the saddle it is a very short climb to the summit."



If I'm not mistaken, is there some missing route beta concerning the climb from the hotsprings to the saddle? Having spent some time in Conundrum Valley/Hot Springs I remember a steep talus laden slope that ascends to the saddle. It looked a bit loose as well, and maybe a good 1500-2000-ft of climbing. It did not look fun at all.



Have you ever been to the hotsprings? I was very unimpressed. To hike 16 miles RT to visit warm pools of slime, seemed a waste of time. These pools of crud are not "hot" they are luke warm, if that.

See Ya.

miztflip

miztflip - Nov 30, 2004 9:20 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good job big job. I love this area.

Trevor Simmons

Trevor Simmons - Jun 24, 2005 6:48 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page. You should attach all the photos in the PHOTOS folder to the main page and it would look much better!

big_g

big_g - Jun 27, 2005 5:49 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

good suggestion. I'm attaching a few pics now.

James C

James C - Jan 27, 2006 7:52 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

This page makes me wanna do the conundrum couloir

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Conundrum Peak' main page