Heading North. Kungsleden. From Kvikkjokk to Abisko.

Heading North. Kungsleden. From Kvikkjokk to Abisko.

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Hiking

Heading North. Kungsleden. From Kvikkjokk to Abisko.

Far northern, Laponian wanderings across boreal woods, neverending marshlands, rugged mountain landscapes of cold, deserted, mysterious valleys filled with lakes and glaciers... Inexplicable impressions of Arctic vastness along Kungsleden trail with Sarek wilderness only bypassed due to poor weather and terrible amount of mosquitoes. From Kvikkjokk station to Saltoluokta and from Ritsem on Akkajaure lake to gloomy Abisko.

Lapland, Norrbotten, Sweden, 26th July - 6th August 2012.

lodowy.pl

MORE PHOTOS TO COME.


Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Silvia Mazzani

Silvia Mazzani - Jun 17, 2016 3:07 pm - Voted 10/10

Thanks!

Just a fascinating gallery of Northern land landscapes!
Cheers, Silvia

Tomek Lodowy

Tomek Lodowy - Jun 17, 2016 10:12 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Thanks!

I'm glad you enjoy that Silvia! Most of the pics waited 4 long years to be published here and still many, many more to come very soon... forced myself to do that before I am back to magic North again to write some new stories, later this season...

Best greets from Ireland,

Tomek

Viewing: 1-2 of 2


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.